Burning with Curiosity?
Here are the frequently asked questions by the South Africans who frequently eat our chicken!
- What music do you play in your restaurants?
The music we play reminds us of our Afro-Portuguese roots and reflects how proud we are to be in Africa. If you want to start your own collection, then try:
- Los Sitio Asere by Afro Cuban All Starts
- Mexe Mexe by Kompass
- Boas Festas by Luis Morais
- Sabine Largam by Cesaria Evora
- Garota De Impanema by Ituana
- Samba de Verao by Marcos Valle
- Ndakuvara by Oliver Mtukddzi
- Amanece el Nuevo Ano by Polo Montanez
- Mas Que Nada by Miriam Makeba
- El Reloj de Pastora by Sierra Maestra
You may also want to visit www.putumayo.com where you’ll find compilation CD's called Samba Bossa Nova and Nuevo Latino.
- Can I book a table?
- What are your restaurant hours?
- How can I find my nearest Nando’s restaurant?
- Do Nando’s provide extra PERi-PERi sachets when purchasing a full chicken only and no chips?
Nando’s Restaurants adhere to strict standard operation protocols, which means that you will only receive extra sachets of PERi-PERi sauce if the order includes chips.
- Do Nando’s sell its basting sauce?
Nando’s does not sell the basting sauce, however Nando’s PERi-PERi sauces can be located at all major retail stores.
- Do Nando’s products or sauces contain gluten?
Nando’s does not add ingredients that contain gluten to any of our sauces. This includes sauces used for the preparation of our flame-grilled PERi-PERi chicken and table sauces.There is however gluten present in the following items on the menu:
- Nando’s Burger roll
- Nando’s Portuguese roll
- Nando’s Wraps
- Nando’s Pita and
- Do Nando’s still offer butterfly chicken?
Occasionally some of our customer's request that we butterfly their Nando's breast portion. Unfortunately, we are not able to meet this request, as it is difficult for us to ensure the appropriate standards of quality control when we cook chicken this way. At Nando's, we pride ourselves in serving the best chicken possible, and the butterflying procedure does not lend itself to allowing us to uphold this ideal.
- I have a food allergy, can I check your list of ingredients?
If you have a food allergy, please let the Patrão (manager) know, so that you can find out exactly what’s in your food.
- Do you have a kids menu?
We love children and have a special ‘no heat’ Nandino’s menu just for the under-12’s.
- How is your chicken cooked?
Our chickens are marinated for 24 hours and then flame-grilled in front of you while being basted in your choice of flavour.
- Does Nando’s serve Halaal Chicken?
All our chickens are from Halaal suppliers. They don’t come into contact with any non-Halaal products on the grill and our bastings are also Halaal. To see which of restaurants have Halaal accreditation, check out our Nando’s restaurant locator.
- Can I see your nutritional information?
- Do you use pasteurised egg in any of your products?
Yip, we do! It’s in our mayonnaise which gets used in our burgers, wraps, pitas, coleslaw, creamy and perinaise dips.
- Is it safe to pay by credit card over the phone when one orders telephonically?
Nando’s at this point does not accept credit card details telephonically.
- What is the typical delivery time when I use a Nando’s Restaurant’s delivery service?
This may vary from restaurant to restaurant but we estimated about 45 minutes for delivery, depending on how busy the store is at that point in time. Call your nearest Nando’s Restaurant, you can locate your closest restaurant by clicking here.
- Can I get Nando’s delivered?
- Do you offer takeaway from Nando’s?
- How do I get in touch?
- How can I get a job at Nando’s?
We’re always looking for fire in their belly and passion in their soul to join our team! If you want to work for a dynamic and fiery organisation, please email your CV to Nando’s Customer Care at email@example.com.
- Can you sponsor my event?
We receive a huge number of sponsorship requests and as much as we’d like to help everyone, it’s not always possible. So that we can give your request the attention it deserves, please put it in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I become a Nando’s franchisee?