1 April 2016
Click here to see the competition rules for the SA Fashion Week Nando's In-Restaurant competition.
SA Fashion Week Nando’s Designer Drinks – Competition Rules
- This competition is organised by Chickenland (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”).
- The competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will, subject to any consumer rights under the Consumer Protection Act, be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
- The competition commences on 31 March 2016 and ends on 3 April 2016 both days inclusive and will be in respect of the following participating Nando’s restaurants: Valley / Hillfox / Roodebasin, Rivonia, Alberton, Banbury Cross, Benmore, Blackheath , Braamfontein, Brackenhurst, Bruma , Carlton Centre, Carnival Mall, Comaro Crossing, Corlett Drive, Douglasdale, Eagles Landing, East Rand Mall, Eastgate, Elspark, Emperors Palace, Featherbrooke/Ruimsig, Festival Mall, Heidelburg , Hillbrow, Horizonview, Jabulani Mall, Keywest/Krugerdorp, Kyalami, Maponya Mall, Melville, Meyersdal, Ndofaya, Northmead, Panaroma, Parktown North, Rosettenville, Savoy, Sloane Square /Bryanston, Southgate, Springs, Tsakane / Springs 2, Yeoville, Airport Domestic, Gandhi Square, Mint Street, Sandton City, Sanridge, Bedfordview, Berea, Boulders, Canteburry, Chilli Lane, Columbine Square, Cresta, Croydon / Isando, Eldorado Park, Flora Centre, Florida, Greenacres, Greenstone/Modderfontein / Edenmeadows, Malibongwe, Inner Court, Kempton Park, Lambton, Leaping Frog / Lonehill, Lenasia, Meadowdale, Norwood, Oakdene / The Glen, Ormonde, Park Station, Parktown Engen, Randfontein, Rosebank, Southgate Foodcourt, Sunward Park, Trade Route Mall, Westgate, Midway Mews/Midrand, Colombo House, Lakeside/ Benoni Lake.
- There are 5 prizes (“the Prize”). Each prize consists of (i) 2 tickets to one SA Fashion Week show during the period of 6 April 2016 to 10 April 2016 and (ii) a Nando’s dinner voucher to the value of R250.
- To stand a chance of winning a Prize, participants must: (i) visit a participating Nando’s Restaurant; (ii) order a sharing designer drink; follow the instructions set out on the till talker which will be displayed on the counter near the till; to enter:
- dial *120*1987#
- tell us your name
- tell us your contact number
- tell us at which restaurant did you enjoy your designer drink
- tell us the name of your favourite designer drink
- An electronically generated random draw will take place on 4 April 2016. The winners of the Prizes will be notified by Nando’s telephonically on 4 April 2016. If however the winner cannot be reached after 4 (four) attempts have been made during normal business hours within a period of 24 (twenty-four) hours for any reason whatsoever, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the Rules at the sole and absolute discretion of Nando’s.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Lotteries Board or for any other reason whatsoever, Nando’s will be entitled to terminate the lucky draws immediately without notice to entrants. In such an event all entrants and/or winners hereby waive any rights which they may have against Nando’s.
- Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish provided that every entry will be in respect of a new purchase at a participating Nando’s Restaurant.
- Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
- The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Promoter reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses or other fees applicable are the responsibility of the winner and/or participants.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Prizes).
- The Promoter will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
- All participants and the winners agree to make available to the Promoter their personal information (which is necessary for the purposes of this Competition) and agree that the Promotor may process such personal information in this regard.
- The Promoter may require the winners and/or their partners be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners and/or their partners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
- All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to the Nando’s Customer Care Line 0860 113 332.
- A copy of the competition rules is available at no cost to participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.nandos.co.za.