1.1 This site www.nandos.co.za ("Website") is made available by Nando’s. Nando’s is registered as Chickenland (Pty) Ltd, ("Nando's", "we", our" or "us"). Any reference to "Nando's", "we", "our" or "us" includes our employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, related entities, advisers, sub-contractors, service providers, successors, assigns and suppliers.
1.2 These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any person who uses, accesses, refers to, views and/or downloads the information made available by us on the Website for whatever purpose ("Content") (hereinafter referred to as "users", "you" or "your"). The display of Content and your ability to view, access, use, and/or download the Content on the Website shall be referred to as the "Services".
1.3 You agree that you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining all facilities, services, products and equipment which may be required by you to use the Website and the Services. You must, at all times, provide your own hardware, software as well as a modem and internet connectivity and telecommunications infrastructure.
2.5 You may print a copy of these Terms. If you have any difficulty printing these Terms or require assistance in obtaining a hard copy or electronic copy of these Terms, you should contact our support team via email to [email protected]
3.1 The Website and the Services available through the Website may contain links to other Third Party Websites, including (without limitation) social media platforms ("Third Party Websites"). If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies.
3.2 We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and we may, at our sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if we are of the view that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights or our own.
3.3 Hyperlinks provided on this Website to non-Nando's sites, are provided "as is" and Nando's does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on such websites. No person, business or website may frame this Website or any of the pages on this Website in any way whatsoever.
4.1 Nando’s offers loyalty programs in certain countries or territories. You can check if Nando's offers a loyalty program in South Africa by visiting our Website. If we do not offer any loyalty programmes in South Africa, clauses 4.2 and 4.3 of these Terms do not apply to you.
4.2 To the extent Nando's offers participation in certain loyalty programme/s in South Africa as listed on the Website. Should you be a member of any such loyalty programme and wish to earn loyalty rewards or discounts on Nando's products, please refer to the loyalty programme link on the Website.
4.3 If you are already a member of a Nando's loyalty programme, you can check your balance by following the loyalty programme link on the Website.
4.4 Certain parts of the Website may contain competitions or promotions from Nando’s or third parties. The terms and conditions for those competitions and promotions will be specified on the relevant part of the Website from time to time. By entering or participating in the relevant competition or promotion you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any specific terms and conditions, Nando’s specifically retains the right, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to competitions or promotions on the Website without any liability to you.
5.1 Whilst all reasonable and foreseeable steps and precautions have been taken to ensure the accuracy of all of the Content available on the Website, the Content is intended and produced for general information purposes only, and to the extent allowed by law, should not be relied upon by you as specific advice of any kind.
5.2 You understand and agree that the information, details and descriptions set out on this Website, including the details regarding the prices, menus, products, services, and available careers, may change from time to time. This Website may therefore not always contain the correct or most up-to-date information, details and descriptions relating to our Services. You are advised to contact us at http://www.nandos.co.za/contact-us before using or relying on the information on the Website.
5.3 You acknowledge that any nutritional advice on the Website is not intended to, and does not, constitute professional advice or a replacement or substitute for professional advice of any nature whatsoever.
6.1 You may not use the Website to obtain or distribute:
6.1.1 copyrighted material or material protected by law; or
6.1.2 material containing viruses or any other destructive materials or data or code which is able to corrupt, interfere with, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of a computer system or hardware or software.
6.2 You must not perform any act which may jeopardise or interfere with the functionality or the operation of any part of the Website or our Services.
6.3 You are strictly prohibited from using the Website for "spoofing", "hacking", "flaming", "cracking", "phishing" or "spamming" or any other activity designed or aimed at achieving purposes similar or the same as the aforementioned acts.
6.4 You shall not intercept any information transmitted to or from us or the Website which is not intended by us to be received by you.
6.5 Subject to the further provisions of these Terms, the Website and the Content may only be used by you for lawful purposes and shall not extend to the use of the source code of the Website or the Content.
6.6 Subject to the further provisions of these Terms, you are not allowed to: (i) frame, modify, distribute, commercialise, exploit and/or alter the Website or the Content; (ii) incorporate any part of the Content in any other work or publication; and/or (iii) perform any other act which may not be considered fair use. On notice by Nando's, you agree to stop any activity which Nando's does not consider, in its sole and absolute discretion, to constitute fair use.
6.7 You are permitted to create a hyperlink to the Website so long as the link does not portray us, our employees, affiliates or agents in a false, confusing, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner or in any way associate us with any derogatory or otherwise offensive content. You also agree to ensure that any hyperlink to the Website is clearly visible.
6.8 Any restrictions on the use of the Website or the Content shall also apply to any part of the Website or the Content which may be cached when using the Website or the Content.
6.9 In addition, you shall not allow a third party to:
6.9.1 decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, file formats, programming of the software forming part of the Website and/or the Content ("the Software") or any files contained in or generated by the Software by any means whatsoever;
6.9.2 remove any product identification, copyright or other notices, from the Software or documentation;
6.9.3 lend to a third party or use any portion of the Software (whether or not modified or incorporated with other software) on or with any machine or system other than your practice's hardware; or
6.9.4 disseminate performance information or analysis of the Software from any source relating to the Software.
7.1 We reserve all rights (including all intellectual property rights) not expressly granted herein to the Website and the Content we make available on or via the Website.
7.2 You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Content of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
7.3 You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or the Content therein. All moral rights of Nando's are reserved.
7.4 Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Website, the Content, or the collective work or compilation is expressly prohibited. Copying or reproducing the Website, the Content, or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited.
7.5 You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Services.
9.1 As far as the law allows, you agree to defend, indemnify us and hold us and our officers, subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from:
9.1.1 your use of and access to the Website and/or the Services;
9.1.2 your violation of any term of these Terms;
9.1.3 your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or
9.1.4 any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Services and the Website.
10.1 Subject to clause 11.2 below, we shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from your use of or inability to use the Website or the Services or Content provided from and through the Website. Furthermore, we make no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the Content and technology available from the Website are free from errors or omissions or that the Services will be 100% uninterrupted and error free.
10.2 No provision of these Terms (or any contract governed by these Terms):
10.2.1 does or purports to limit or exempt us from any liability (including, without limitation, for any loss directly or indirectly attributable to our gross negligence or wilful default or that of any other person acting for or controlled by us) to the extent that the law does not allow such a limitation or exemption; and
10.2.2 requires you to assume risk or liability, to the extent that the law does not allow such an assumption of risk or liability.
11.1 While the goods and Services sold via the Website may be subject to the additional payment terms and conditions accessible via the Website, to the extent allowed by law, the Website and the Content are supplied on an "as is" basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet your individual requirements. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to entering into this agreement with us that the Services available from and through the Website will meet your individual requirements and be compatible with your hardware and/or software.
11.2 As far as the law allows, the Website and the Services are provided without any representation or warranty whatsoever, whether express, implied or statutory, including (without limitation) any representation or warranty as to the operation, integrity, compatibility, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the operation, accuracy, completeness, integrity, compatibility, availability functionality or reliability of the Content.
12.1 These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
13.1 These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns.
15.1 By using the Website and/or the Services, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications sent by you or Nando's satisfy any legal requirements, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be "in writing". For the purposes of this clause, a "data message" means data generated, sent, received or stored by electronic means.
15.2 You agree specifically that:
15.2.1 the agreement will be treated as if it was concluded at our physical address on the date on which you first made any use of the Website and/or Services;
15.2.2 an electronic signature is not required by you or us for purposes of agreeing to these Terms;
15.2.3 your use of the Website and/or the Services is sufficient evidence of your agreement to these Terms;
15.2.4 any data message sent by either you or us to the other will be deemed to have been sent from our physical address if neither your usual place of business nor residence is located within South Africa;
15.2.5 subject to the further provisions of these Terms, any communication sent to you by an information system programmed to operate automatically on our behalf will be a data message attributable to, or authorised by us; and
15.2.6 subject to the further provision of these Terms, a data message sent by you to us will only be treated as having been received by us when an acknowledgement of receipt is sent by us personally or a person who has authority to act on our behalf in respect of that data message.
16.1 These Terms and the relationship between us shall be governed and construed in accordance with South African law. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms and our Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court, South Africa. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid (including, without limitation, because such provision is inconsistent with the laws of another jurisdiction) or inapplicable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision.
16.2 The termination of any contract created by these Terms will be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that you or we may be entitled to under the agreement or at law, and will not affect any of our or your accrued rights or liabilities nor the coming into or continuance in force of any provision of these Terms which is expressly or by implication intended to come into or continue in force on or after such termination.
16.3 If these Terms (or any contract governed by these Terms) or the Services provided and/or made available on the Website are regulated by or subject to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008, as may be amended from time to time (the "Consumer Protection Act"), it is not intended that any provision of these Terms contravene any provision of the Consumer Protection Act. Therefore all provisions of these Terms must be treated as being qualified, to the extent necessary, to ensure that the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act are complied with.
Cookies… at Nando's?
Yes, but not the edible kind!
We want your experience with Nando’s to be simple and easy. To ensure that you can make full use of our online services, your computer, tablet or mobile device will need to enable cookies. If cookies aren't enabled on your device, it may limit your experience on our website and will mean that we will not be able to recognise you or remember your settings and preferences.
Data protection is of upmost importance to us at Nando’s, so our cookies simply aim to make it easier for you, whilst allowing us to ensure that we can personalise your experience.
What are Cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies allow us to recognise you as a unique customer to Nando’s and provide us with information about how you use our website. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your device in any way, in fact they can make your experience even better.
What categories of cookies do we use?
You may set your browser to block all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being set, although our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. To find out how to control or disable cookies within most browsers, consult the "Help" section of your browser or device or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with our sites and apps. This means that when you visit our website or use our mobile applications your browser automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the web address of the page that you're visiting and your IP address. You will find the details of how the Google technology collects and processes data following this link https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
If you don’t want the Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
1. This competition is organised by Chickenland (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will, subject to any consumer rights under the Consumer Protection Act, be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
4. The competition commenced on 1st September 2015 and prize draws occur monthly.
5. There are five prizes per month (“the Prize”). Each prize consists of a cash amount of R1000 (one thousand rand).
6. To stand a chance of winning the Prize, participants must successfully complete the market research survey run on the Talk to Nando’s platform. To be able to complete the market research survey participants must purchase a meal at a participating Nando’s restaurant. CK (Central Kitchen/Nando’s Head office) is excluded from the competition and all survey completions received from CK will be excluded from the monthly draw. Participant will receive a till slip with a unique verification code and a market research survey link. To complete the market research survey the participant must either:
6.1 SMS • Sms “talk” to 43366 • You will receive an sms with the market research survey link • Click on the market research survey link and enter your unique verification code and follow instructions
6.2 Link • Access your internet browser • Type in the market research survey link provided on your till slip http://talktonandos.co.za • enter your unique verification code and follow instructions
To enter the competition participants will be asked to provide contact information.
7. Electronically generated random draws will take place on the last day of every month. Should the last day of the month fall either on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday in the Republic of South Africa, then such draw shall take place on the next succeeding day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday. The monthly winner of the Prize will be notified by Nando’s either telephonically or by way of e-mail address. If however the winner cannot be reached after 4 (four) attempts have been made during normal business hours within a period of 72 (seventy-two) hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the Rules at the sole and absolute discretion of Nando’s.
8. If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Lotteries Board or for any other reason whatsoever, Nando’s will be entitled to terminate the lucky draws immediately without notice to entrants. In such an event all entrants and/ or winners hereby waive any rights which they may have against Nando’s.
9. Participants may enter the competition as many times as they wish provided that every entry will be in respect of a new purchase at a participating Nando’s restaurant with a new unique till slip.
10. Entries which are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prizes. The Promoter reserve the right to substitute Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses or other fees applicable are the responsibility of the winner and/or participants.
12. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Prizes).
14. The Promoter will require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prizes and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
15. All participants and the winners agree to make available to the Promoter their personal information (which is necessary for the purposes of this Competition) and agree that the Promotor may process such personal information in this regard.
16. The Promoter may require the winners and/or their partners be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners and/or their partners will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Competition.
17. All queries in connection with this Competition should be directed to the Nando’s Customer Care Line 0860 113 332.
NANDO’S BEREA CENTRE FREE BAR-ONE SHAKE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW THIS PROMOTION WORKS
4. Purchase any Nando’s meal/s for R150 or more from Wednesday 23 March, and receive a free Bar-One Shake. Only one Bar-One Shake will be earned per order in excess of R150
5. This promotion can be redeemed through the following sales channels, i.e. dine-in (if available in terms of Covid regulations), take-away orders and delivery orders from the Nando’s Delivery Platform only.
6. Nando’s reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the promotion and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against Nando’s and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against Nando’s.
7. Nando’s may request the participants and/or the person accompanying them to be identified and photographed with the intention that the photographs be published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when partaking in the promotion. The participants and/or the persons accompanying them will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Nando’s marketing material in so far as it relates to this promotion.
8. All participants indemnify Nando’s, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers, and nominated agents against any and all claims, damages or losses resulting from their participation in this Promotion.
9. Nando’s assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. Nando’s is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Nando’s on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition or downloading any materials in this competition.
10. All queries in connection with this competition should be directed to the Nando’s Customer Care Line 0860 113 332.
11. A copy of the competition terms and conditions is available at no cost to participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.nandos.co.za
HOW TO PARTIPCATE IN THE PROMOTION
DATA PRIVACY AND CONSENT TO DIRECT MARKETING
A copy of the promotion terms and conditions is available at no cost to participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.nandos.co.za
1. This promotion is organised by Chickenland (Pty) Ltd (the “Promoter”).
2. The promotion is open to all Nando’s customers.
3. By participating in the promotion, all participants (“Participants”) agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will, subject to any consumer rights under the Consumer Protection Act, be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this promotion and any Bright Sides deal Promotion (which have not yet been sold), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deem necessary.
4. The promotion applies only to Nando’s restaurants within the borders of South Africa and will commence on 3rd May 2022 and ends 31st May 2022 or when allocated stock runs out, whichever takes place first. The promotion is only available when purchased from a Nando’s restaurant via the Nando’s App or Nandos website only. The Bright Sides promotional meals are available for collection, delivery, kerbside collection and @table ordering. Prices differ depending on ordering method due to delivery surcharges.
5. The promotion rules apply to Nando’s Bright Sides meals only which will be available on our online menu during national loadshedding. The meal options are:
Full chicken and 1 Free Sharing Side during loadshedding stage 1
Full chicken and 2 Free Sharing Sides during loadshedding stage 2
Full chicken and 3 Free Sharing Sides during loadshedding stage 3
Full chicken and 4 Free Sharing Sides during loadshedding stage 4
The promotion will not apply during loadshedding stages 5 or higher.
6. Loadshedding stages will be determined by official updates on the citypower.co.za website. If City Power announce a national loadshedding of stage 2 for South Africa, the Bright Sides Stage 2 meal will be made available
7. Due to the unpredictable nature of loadshedding, a minimum of two hours once an official update is given by City Power, will be needed before the respective promotional meal is available.
8. The Bright Sides deal is a limited offer and will expire daily once the daily quota is reached.
9. Participants may partake in the promotion as many times as they wish, however, there is a spend limit on the Nando’s app and website of R2000.00 (two thousand rand incl. VAT) per online transaction.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Bright Sides promotional deal with any other menu item of comparable commercial value. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses or other fees applicable are the responsibility of the Participants.
11. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these promotion rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. All Participants indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and franchisees, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotion (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter and/or use of the Nando’s Bright Sides meals deal.
13. The Promoter may require the Participants to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any Participant refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such Participant will be deemed to have rejected the purchase of the Nando’s Bright Sides meals deal.
14. All Participants agree to make available to the Promoter their personal information (which is necessary for the purposes of this Promotion) and agree that the Promoter may process such personal information in this regard.
15. The Promoter may require the Participants and/or his/her partner be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting his/her Nando’s Bright Sides meals deal. The Participant and/or his/her partner will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the promotion.
16. All queries in connection with this promotion should be directed to the Nando’s Customer Care Line 0860 113 332.
17. A copy of the promotion rules is available at no cost to participants and can be downloaded in printable form from www.nandos.co.za.
MAKE THE TABLE BIGGER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
THE PRIZE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE
DATA PRIVACY AND CONSENT TO DIRECT MARKETING
They are Welcome Easter Promotion TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO PARTIPCATE IN THE PROMOTION
4.1 Participants may NOT exchange one of the 2 Sharing Sides for a 1.5L no sugar Cold Drink
4.2 Participants may additionally, add a full chicken to their order of the following meals:
4.3 Delivery prices differ for this additional promotion, therefore
DATA PRIVACY AND CONSENT TO DIRECT MARKETING
This site www.nandos.co.za is made available by Nando’s. Nando’s is registered as Chickenland (Pty) Ltd. Any reference to "Nando's", "we", "our" or "us" includes Chickenland (Pty) Ltd, our employees, officers, directors, representatives, agents, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, holding companies, related entities, advisers, sub-contractors, service providers, successors, assigns and suppliers, ("Nando's", "we", our" or "us"). We operate a website: https://www.nandos.co.za (the "Website").
In order to access the Service, you must login to your Facebook or Twitter account using their respective "OAuth" authorization procedure, or by supplying your name, mobile number and e-mail address to NANDO’S, or, if available, as a guest and not supplying any additional information. By authorizing NANDO’S to access your Facebook account, you hereby grant NANDO’S access to certain information in your Facebook profile, including but not necessarily limited to: basic information including (but not limited to) age, birthdate, name, gender, location, email address; mobile number; extended profile information including (but not limited to) events, check-ins, "likes", interests, friends, friends of friends, groups, etc.; and, other information which the OAuth procedure allows NANDO’S to access. By authorizing NANDO’S to access your Twitter account, you hereby grant NANDO’S access to certain information in your Twitter profile, including but not necessarily limited to: screen name, name, location, profile picture; and, other information which the OAuth procedure allows NANDO’S to access. If at any point the information NANDO’S requires by your access necessitates a higher level of Facebook or Twitter profile access through OAuth authorization, these Terms and Conditions shall be amended accordingly and NANDO’S will notify you of said changes in the manner set forth above.
Furthermore, by agreeing to allow NANDO’S to access your Facebook or Twitter profile through the OAuth procedure, you hereby agree to any and all terms and conditions imposed on you by Facebook, Inc. or Twitter in connection with the OAuth procedure, your use of the Facebook or Twitter website and any and all sites and/or applications or other data or content in connection therewith.
Linking of MAC Address to Personally Identifiable Information. You understand and agree that by engaging in certain Identification Activities, you are permitting us to: a) store and access your Personally Identifiable Information; b) link your Personally Identifiable Information to the MAC address and your location, as offered by the device with which you access the Internet and/or our WiFi service; and, c) use your Personally Identifiable Information in such other ways which accord with the terms and conditions herein set forth.
You agree to indemnify and hold NANDO’S, its directors, officers, shareholders, affiliates, agents and suppliers harmless from all liabilities and expenses related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you or any user of your device, or in connection with your or their use of the Service. While using the Service, you may not post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Service in a manner which is contrary to law or to NANDO’S's then-current policies or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Service or the Internet. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to use the Service for any commercial purpose not otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
You are responsible for your use of the Services. You shall not use or allow others to use the Service if such use:
You shall not threaten abuse or harass any NANDO’S employee or representative. You shall not (a) commit, attempt to commit, or allow others to commit or attempt to commit, any fraud against NANDO’S including fraudulently obtaining Services, or (b) transform outbound communications into incoming communications or otherwise attempt to avoid applicable charges, or (c) otherwise abuse the Service or allow others to do any of the foregoing. You shall not resell, transfer, distribute, share or exploit for commercial purposes any Service. You must follow all other service and security regulations issued or adopted by NANDO’S. NANDO’S reserves the right to limit or lockout your use should such use be in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. In addition, NANDO’S, and the owner or proprietor of the site at which the Services are being offered at your time of access to the Services and/or a Hotspot (collectively, the "Service Provider(s)") each reserve the right to limit or restrict your usage or the speeds at which you receive the Service at their discretion.
You will automatically be logged-out of the Hotspot, if:
if you exceed the download limit of 250MB or the time limit of 40 minutes permissible for each Internet session whilst using this Hotspot.
The Service is only available where Hotspot facilities exist. NANDO’S assumes no liability whatsoever for any claims, damages, losses or expenses arising out of or otherwise relating to the unavailability of the Service in your geographical area, in particular due to changes in the location and configuration of Hotspots.
NANDO’S does not guarantee the performance of the Service. You understand that any content that you may access through the Service may be subject to network management in order to ensure that all users of the Services receive reasonable access to the Services.
Resale or redistribution of bandwidth or any other part of the Service for any purpose is strictly forbidden. Failure to comply with this condition will result in immediate cancellation of access to the Services.
Any IP address assigned to you by NANDO’S is the property of NANDO’S at all times. IP addresses may change each time you access at Hotspot, or any time at the discretion of NANDO’S without prior notice to you. NANDO’S assumes no liability whatsoever for any claims, damages, losses or expenses arising out of or otherwise relating to any change in IP Addressing.
Your messages may be the subject of unauthorized third party interception and review. An individual with Internet access can cause damage, incur expenses and enter into contractual obligations while on the Internet. All such matters are your responsibility. NANDO’S has no obligation to monitor the Service. However, you agree that NANDO’S reserves the right to monitor the Service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any laws, regulations or other governmental request or as necessary to operate the Service or to protect itself or others.
Be aware that some content, products or services ("Content") available with or through the Service may be offensive to you or may not comply with applicable laws where you access the Services. You understand that neither NANDO’S nor any of its affiliates attempt to censor or monitor any such Content. You assume total responsibility and risk for access to or use of such Content and for use of the Internet. NANDO’S and its affiliates assume no liability whatsoever for any claims or losses arising out of or otherwise relating to access to or use of such Content.
The Service is provided by NANDO’S on an "as is" and "as available" without warranties or conditions of any kind. You are responsible for the use and compatibility of the Service with any equipment, software, services and/or other materials not provided by NANDO’S ("Third Party Equipment and Services"). NANDO’S disclaims all responsibility for determining compatibility between the Service and any Third Party Provided Equipment and Services. Neither NANDO’S, its affiliates, agents and/or suppliers warrant the performance, availability, uninterrupted use or operation of the Service or any deliverable provided under these Terms and Conditions. The entire risk as to the availability, quality and performance of the Service or any deliverable provided under these Terms and Conditions is with you. YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER(S) MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR ANY OTHER DELIVERABLES PROVIDED HEREUNDER, OR ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDED ON THE INTERNET AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HEREBY EXCLUDED.
In the event of any breach by NANDO’S, its affiliates, suppliers, or agents, including any breach of a fundamental term of these Terms and Conditions or any negligence, your exclusive remedy shall be to terminate your access to the Services. Other than the foregoing remedy, under no circumstances shall NANDO’S, its affiliates or its agents be liable to you or any third party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profits and loss of business opportunities that result in any way from these Terms and Conditions, including your use of the Service or access to the Internet, Content or any part thereof, or your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the Service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of data, information or files, errors, defects, delays in preparations, or transmission, or failure of performance, or (ii) any losses or expenses (including legal fees) arising out of, or in connection with any allegation, claim, suit or other proceeding based upon a contention that the use of the Service by you or a third party through your account infringes the intellectual property rights or contractual rights of any third party.
These Terms and Conditions may be terminated by you by ceasing to utilize the Services. NANDO’S may suspend or restrict the Service, at any time without notice, or terminate these Terms and Conditions, including your right to access or use the Service, at any time if: (i) the operation or efficiency of the Service is impaired by your use of the Service; or (ii) you have breached of any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions. NANDO’S shall have no responsibility to notify any third party providers of services, merchandise or information of such termination or suspension. Any termination of your right to use and/or access the Service and/or these Terms and Conditions shall not relieve you from any liability accruing hereunder prior to the time that such termination becomes effective.
The Service Provider(s) are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions and as such are entitled to its protections and may enforce the rights afforded by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and all documents and policies referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between NANDO’S and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof and shall supersede and replace all prior agreements, understandings and representations, written or oral, regarding such subject matter. Failure by NANDO’S to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. Where any provision of these Terms and Conditions conflicts with an applicable tariff, the tariff shall supersede these Terms and Conditions only in respect of the conflicting provision. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. NANDO’S may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any affiliated entity without your prior written consent. You may not assign or transfer these Terms and Conditions. In no event shall NANDO’S be liable for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions if such failure results from any condition or event beyond the reasonable control of NANDO’S, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, any elements of nature or acts of God, theft, riot, strike or other labour disturbance, power failure or war.